The CL11091IP is RSDS Drivers IP optimized for high data rate and low power applications. The CL11091IP is designed to support data rates in excess of 270Mbps utilizing Reduced Swing Voltage Differential Signaling (RSDS) technology. The differential driver outputs provide low EMI with its typical low output swing of 200mV.
- Max 270Mbps switching rate
- Low power single 3.3V (Option: 2.5 / 2.8V) (Option: 1.0/1.2/1.8V Logic/Level Shifter)
- RSDS "Intra-panel" Interface Ver.1.0 compliant
- 200mV swing RSDS IP for low EMI
- Power Down Mode
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP from this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file