ARM® Artisan® SC8 Ultra High Density Standard Cell Libraries are cost effective low power, high density libraries. The comprehensive cell set and distributed drive strengths minimizes over-design, leading to minimum dynamic and leakage power. To ensure superior quality, all ARM Artisan Standard Cell Libraries are delivered with a complete set of models for industry-standard EDA tools, correlated with library models, and silicon tested at various voltage and temperature conditions.
- Density optimized cell architecture
- Rich set of combinatorial cells with high drive strength granularity
- Rich set of flip-flops with performance optimized Q or QN only flip-flops
- Compatible with the optionally available ARM SC8 Power Management Kit for active dynamic and leakage power reduction
- Robust design practices and silicon validation ensuring successful designs
- Complete set of models supports industry leading design tools
- Superior RTL-to-GDSII results
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.