ARM® Artisan® SC9 High Density Standard Tapped Cell Libraries are cost effective performance oriented libraries that deliver significant leakage savings with minimal reduction in performance. For additional leakage savings, HVt devices can be combined. To ensure superior quality, all ARM Artisan Standard Cell Libraries are delivered with a complete set of models for industry-standard EDA tools, correlated with Library Tapped models, and silicon tested at various voltage and temperature conditions.
- Power optimization cell architecture
- Rich set of combinatorial cells with high drive strength granularity
- Rich set of flip-flops with performance optimized Q or QN only flip-flops
- Robust design practices and silicon validation ensuring successful designs
- Complete set of models supports industry leading design tools
- Superior RTL-to-GDSII results
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.