The ARM® Artisan® Power Management Kit (PMK) provides design components to actively manage dynamic and leakage power in SoC designs. The PMK enables a fast and effective implementation of designs with multiple core voltages, power gating, retention flip-flops, and other power saving techniques to efficiently control power usage. Leakage savings of up to 99% in sleep modes, fast wake-up time from sleep mode, and no special well spacing required within blocks are delivered to eases implementation and allow the smallest area for power gates along with zero placement requirements for power gates and level shifters. The Artisan SC9 Power Management Kit is used in conjunction with the ARM SC9 Standard Cell Library and may be combined with various VT options for further dynamic and leakage power reduction.
- Logic cells to support switchable power islands and power down blocks
- Voltage level shifters to support designs with different voltage blocks
- Flip-flop state maintenance after power down for leakage reduction
- Cell and library optimizations for support of multi-Vt processes
- Compatible with ARM Artisan SC9 Standard Cell TSMC 90G library
- Complete set of models supports industry leading design tools
- Superior RTL-to-GDSII results
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.