The ARM® Artisan® Engineering Change Order Kit (ECO) enables a schedule and cost effective solution for design modification. The ECO kit provides specialized filler cell fabrics that facilitate the flexible generation of combinatorial or sequential functions, with only one layer metal modification. This simplified design alteration solution allows the reuse of existing masks and bulks, thus reducing re-spin costs. Expedited turnaround time for design re-spins, with functional changes, can be achieved by using pre-fabricated bulks, eliminating the need for redesigns. Multi-channel standard cell libraries are footprint compatible, enabling effortless cell swapping for leakage optimization within standard design flows. Each ECO Kit is delivered with a complete, accurate and fully-verified set of models for all major EDA tools and industry-leading formats.
- 2 ECO filler cell fabric types
- Metal programmable combinatorial ECO cells
- Metal programmable sequential Scan and non-Scan ECO cells
- Cell design and design flow compatible with ARM Artisan SC9MC Standard Cell TSMC 40G library
- Superior RTL-to-GDSII results
- Accurate timing and power models
- Complete set of models supports industry leading design tools
- Each ARM product is delivered with a full suite of design views and models that support industry leading design tools. Front End (FE) design and complete (FB) tapeout views can be downloaded from the ARM DesignStart website at: http://designstart.arm.com.