The Posedge SD 3.0 Host Controller(PE-SDH300) is a highly configurable Host Controller compatible with Standard SD Host Specification Version 3.0 and SD Physical Layer Specification Version 3.0 and AMBA-AHB 2.0.
The PE-SDH300 controller supports SD 1, 4, bit modes for embedded applications.The Controller is designed to operate in at maximum operating frequency of 208MHz (SD) to achieve maximum throughput of 104 MBytes/sec for SD.
The PE-SDH300 Core is designed for low power, high performance, less gate count making it ideal for low-power and high-performance applications.
The PE-SDH300 core was tested using rigorous verification methodology, consisting of directed tests, constrained random verification, and Error Injection cases.
- 1. Compliant with SD Physical Layer Specification 3.0 and SD Host Specification version 3.0, AMBA Specification 2.0
- 2.Supports SD Bus Width 1-bit, 4-bit mode
- 3.Supports SD Single Data Rate and Dual Data Rate modes (SDR12, SDR25, SDR50, SDR104, DDR50).
- 4.Supports SD Memory Access Up to 2TB (SDXC).
- 5.Supports SDXC, SDHC Cards.
- 6.Supports Password Protection of Cards.
- 7.Supports Secure Erase Mechanism.
- 8.Supports Built-in write protection features.
- 9.Supports Multiple User Data Partition with Enhanced User Data Area options
- 10. Data Transfer Rate –SD – Up to 104 Mbyte/sec
- 11. Support for SD clock up to - 208 MHz
- 1.Lowest Gate Count.
- 2.Complete Solution – IP, HW & SW Development Kit, Onsite support.
- 3.Lowest Power / Highest Performance at System Level.
- 4.Scalable Architecture, Multiple Interface Options.
- 5.Application Level Expertise.
- 6.World Class Professional Support.
- 1.Fully synthesizable RTL.
- 2.Unencrypted Source Code.
- 3.Self-checking Testbench and Testcases.
- 4.Verification specification.
- 5.Simulation Scripts –NC-Verilog, VCS, Modelsim Questa.
- 6.ASIC/FPGA synthesis scripts.
- 7.Loopback Client Driver.
- 8.SD3.0 Driver.
- 9.User documentation.
- The (PE-SDH300) SD 3.0 Host Controller core is suited for a variety of applications such as:
- - Mobile Phones
- - HD Video
- - Content Protection Recorded Media (CPRM)