The SDIO 3.0 Device Controller is fully compliant with the SD Specification Part E1 SDIO 3.0. The SDIO 3.0 Device IP is used to implement high-performance SDIO cards that connect to a Host processor over a standard SD bus.
The increased bandwidth (UHS-I) of 832 Mbps supported by SDIO 3.0 make it an ideal controller to implement high speed cards such as WiFi, LTE, WiMax, GPS.
- Compliant with SD Specification Part E1 SDIO 3.0.
- High-performance cards - UHS-I (832 Mbps).
- Optional Multiple I/O functions and one Memory supported.
- Asyncrhonous interrupt to Host controller.
- Supports Suspend/Resume operation for improved latency.
- Supports SPI, 1-bit, 4-bit SD mode.
- Bus Master with scatter gather DMA.
- Fully compliant high-quality IP core
- Easy to use industry standard test environment
- RMM compliant verilog code
- Verilog RTL database
- Synthesis scripts
- Test Environment
Block Diagram of the SDIO 3.0 Device Controller