The LTE Security Protocol Accelerator is a proven, high-performance, cost-efficient Security Protocol Accelerator targeted at the 3rd Generation (3G) and 4th Generation (4G) wireless broadband 3GPP/LTE/LTE-Advanced technologies.
The SPAcc-LTE is highly configurable and it allows customers to tailor their designs to address the complex security requirements for mobile networks, platforms and devices.
- Highly configurable security accelerator for 3G/3G LTE/LTE-Advanced Technologies
- Supports AES, SNOW 3G, ZUC and KASUMI based crypto algorithms
- Built-in scatter/gather DMA capability offloads system CPU
- Optimal bus utilization
- Increased throughput with combined hash and cipher operations
- IV import feature - permits DMA of IV with associated payload
- Reduced system processor loading with programmable interrupt coalescence
- Dual-clock domain capability to run interface and crypto content in different clock domains
- Support for big- or little-endian
- Configurable 32- or 64-bit bus interfaces (AMBA AXI/AHB)
- Virtualization - allows sharing between multiple CPUs
- QoS capability allows multiple command priority queues for enhanced traffic management capabilities
- AXI4 Low-Power
- TrustZone support
- The engine’s framework includes a highly-efficient programmable sequencer, Secure DMA engine, and cryptographic/hashing resources required for the computationally intensive confidentiality and authentication security algorithms specified in 3GPP/LTE/LTE-A protocols.
- Reduces the bus traffic and offeres increased throughput by supporting efficient data sequencing as well as parallel processing of cryptographic operations.
- Verilog HDL
- Sample synthesis script & constraints
- Sample simulation script
Block Diagram of the Security Protocol Accelerator - LTE IP Core