The ISI-736 includes both the analog and digital logic for a 1394a-compliant PHY Layer controller, and is capable of operating at transfer rates up to 400 Mbits/sec. The digital portion of the ISI-736 implements the arbitration and decoding logic and synchronizing FIFO, and is available in synthesizable RTL.
The analog portion implements the transmit and receive logic, and can be ported to commercially-available digital CMOS processes of .35µ or smaller. The ISI-736 is compatible with Innovative’s line of 1394a-compliant Link Layer cores, for a complete 1394 solution.
- Compliant with IEEE 1394a v2.0 specification
- Interoperates with 1394-1995 devices
- Supports 100, 200, and 400 Mbits/sec transfer rates
- Includes both analog and digital portions
- Interoperates with Innovative’s line of application-specific Link Layer cores
- Single port
- Supports 1394a advanced power management
- Supports all 1394a arbitration and concatenation enhancements
- Proprietary skew management techniques ensure ease of implementation
- Extensive testing includes IDDQ, alternate frequency operation, ultra-slow operation, precise clock control, scan, and on-Tester Transceiver Transmit/Receive Mode
- Innovative Semiconductors’ FlexFire architecture is based on a set of parameterized building blocks that can be quickly and easily configured to support a wide range of 1394 applications. The FlexFire 1394a core family includes general purpose and application-specific cores for both Link Layer and PHY Layer controllers.
- FlexFire offers the fastest and most reliable way to incorporate 1394 capabilities into products such as digital cameras, audio/video devices, disk controllers, and other PC peripherals.
- LVS/DRC results
- Encrypted Verilog model for simulation
- LEF file for Place & Route
- .Lib file for timing