The CL11112IP is an ideal means to link mobile camera modules to baseband processers and baseband processers to LCD panels. The CL11112IP is designed to support data rate in excess of 800M/680Mbps utilizing SLVS-400 and sub-LVDS specification for Mode pin.
- Maximum output data rate: ~800Mbps (sub-LVDS: ~680Mbps)
- JEDEC SLVS-400 / SMIA CCP Class-0, 1, 2 compliant
- Low power single 1.8v (Option：1.0 / 1.2V Logic/Level Shifter)
- 150/200mV swing for low EMI
- Available for Aptina HiSPi specification
- This IP is used in Mobile-Phone and DSC / Camcorder products.
- This IP is used in ISP products.
- Our sub-LVDS technology is very small consumption current.
- We uninvested form VC and other company now, so our IP can be very cheep.
- Our ASIC partner is GUC, PGC, Faraday, GSI.
- We can make Custom-IP used this IP.
- We are supplying circuits-macro for other IP license. And the customer can make hard-macro from circuits-macro.
- GDSII data
- SPICE netlist for LVS
- Timing models
- LEF file
- Verilog model
- Final simulation result
- Layout layer map file
- LVS and DRC log files
- Circuits data
- Simulation enviloment files
- IBIS or Hspice netlist file