The Athena Standard Performance AES core is the perfect solution for most applications that require minimum area, flexible AES. The Athena Standard Performance AES core delivers up to 256 Mbps, and supports all AES key sizes. For minimum area implementations, support for unused features may be optimized away.
For faster, higher throughput applications, please try the Athena Fast AES.
Athena offers flexible licensing options, including single design, project, and site licenses. Pricing starts at as low as $3,000 for a single design license or $6,000 for a project license.
- Implements AES in accordance with NIST FIPS PUB 197, SP800-38A
- Supports 128-, 192-, and 256-bit keys
- Supports encrypt only or both encrypt/decrypt
- Includes hardware key expansion
- Includes ECB, CBC, OFB, CFB, and CTR modes
- Simple interface standard
- AHB, AXI interfaces available
- Available for all Actel device families