Low power and low leakage applications require flexible and efficient power conversion to adapt the islet voltage supply to the function mode and reduce the power consumption. It scales down the regulated 1.8V core voltage to 1V reducing the power consumption of the logic block by a factor of 4 to 6.
The combination of a high efficiency and a low quiescent current makes SR-1.8/1.0 the ideal integrated companion of logic blocks targeting low power SoCs.
Its innovative inductor-less architecture stands out on BOM reduction making it the ideal solution for highly integrated applications.
- Optimum performances for low power and low leakage applications:
- Low Bill-of-Material:
- Patent pending on inductorless architecture: no external inductor, only one external ceramic capacitor required
- Optimized in density for the best trade-off with the output current
- Cost efficient solution compared to external Power Management Unit.
- Shrinkable to 0.16 μm processes.