Its small silicon area but exhaustive and robust features make shCODlv-90.14 THE most suitable solution for your mixed-signal SoC targeting multimedia phone applications in the era of the ePHONE… Second Generation is released for Return-On-Investment maximization thanks to area and pin optimization.
- Feature completeness for multimedia mobile phone applications:
- ADC SNR of 85 dB and 90 dB for the DAC path (DAC to headphone)
- 2 mono microphone-inputs
- 1 stereo headphone driver delivering 40 mW on 16 Ohm at 3.3 V
- 1 mono line-output to drive external power amplifier
- 1 mono BTL speaker driver on 8 Ohm delivering 450 mW output power at 3.6 V
- A mixer including programmable gain with stereo line-in
- Simplest Bill of Material
- Maximized yield with the best trade-off between silicon area and SoC / PCB costs
- The headphone output application schematics is capacitor-less
- The line-out and BTL speaker driver application schematics are filter-less
- Smooth integration: a single master clock generates all sampling frequencies.
- Better audio quality: avoidance of jitter issue due to PLL on SoC