Mixed signal SoCs made easy for digital circuit designers thanks to a complete analog front-end! Second Generation is released for Return-On-Investment maximization thanks to area and pin optimization.
- Feature completeness for MP3 application
- ADC SNR of 85 dB and 90 dB for the DAC
- 1 stereo line-in and 2 mono microphone-in
- 1 headphone driver delivering 40 mW output power at 3.3 V on 16 Ohm
- 1 stereo line output to drive external amplifier
- mixer with ?record while listening? function
- Simplest Bill-of-Material
- Maximized yield with the best trade-off between silicon area and SoC / PCB costs
- The headphone output application schematics is capacitor-less
- Smooth integration: a single master clock generates all sampling frequencies.
- Better audio quality: avoidance of jitter issue due to audio PLL on SoC.