Posedge True Random Number Generator (PE-TRNG) core
implements a cryptographically secure thermal based, true-random
number generator. Posedge comprehensive suite of cryptographic IP cores, provide the essential cryptographic grade random numbers for use in key generation, key exchange in communication applications. The core is a fully synchronous, and uses an external 256-bit entropy seed to generate 16 bytes (128 bits) of random data at a time. The design is available in both source and netlist form.
The PE-TRNG works in conjunction with PE-PRNG, which is an LFSR design for Pseudo Random number generation. The PE-TRNG output can be loaded as initial vector in the PE-PRNG. The polynomial used for PE-PRNG is programmable and the random number width can be up to 128 bits. Random number generators are required to generate public/private key pairs for asymmetric (public key) algorithms including RSA, DSA, and Diffie-Hellman. Keys for symmetric and hybrid cryptosystems are also generated using algorithms like DSA.
- Generates cryptographically secure true-random numbers.
- Provides security strength of 128,192 and 256 bits.
- Initializes using non-linear oscillators.
- Incorporates oscillator noise for continuous entropy injection.
- Works in conjunction with a pseudo random number generator.
- High performance random number generator that generates at a rate of 50 Mbps.
- Built in Corrector for bias.
- AHB/AXI system interface .
- Simple CSR Interface to read the random numbers
- Programmable polynomial for Pseudo random number generator
- Thermal Based True Random Number Generator .
- Corrector to correct Bias .
- Works in Conjunction with Posedge L2, L3, L4 security solutions .
- LFSR based Pseudo random Number Generator .
- Cryptographic-grade random data.
- Design does not have any analog components and can be easily targeted to various technologies.
- Fully Synthesizable Verilog RTL.
- Testbenches (Self checking) and Testcases .
- ASIC Synthesis Scripts .
- FPGA Synthesis Scripts