The KWS105-XL-OSC is a high performance, low noise, tunable crystal oscillator IP block designed to operate with 25 MHz and 40 MHz AT-Fundamental crystals. Only 2 external capacitors are required to support startup operation and deliver desired fre-
quency accuracy. Supports sleep mode operation.
- Clock or Crystal Reference Frequency 25/40 MHz
- 4 Level Variable Drive to Compensate for PVT
- On-Chip Capacitor trim for crystal accuracy
- Control Voltage provides frequency tuneability
- Low Phase Noise Contribution
- CMOS and CML outputs
- Supply Range 2.7-3.6 Volts
- Current Consumption 3.7/12.9 mA
- Area 0.17 mm2
- Temperature Range –20 to 110 degrees C
- Designed in IBM 7WL Process
- Kaben's Release Kit contains GDSII files and encrypted netlists, Verilog/Verilog-A files and a Conformance Report.