From the leader in elliptic curve cryptography (ECC) cores comes the fastest ECC accelerator yet. The TeraFire® EC Ultra family of semiconductor IP cores unleashes a new class of ECC performance, based on a breakthrough architecture for ECC acceleration. Athena has achieved extraordinary performance density with EC Ultra, yielding an impressive increase of almost 5× over Athena’s E5200.
TeraFire® EC Ultra IP cores accelerate EC point multiplies and ECDSA signs and verifies over NIST P-curves. Configurations can include as many P-curves as needed or can eliminate unnecessary curves to save system resources.
EC Ultra 8K is the fastest core in the EC Ultra family and is capable of performing an ECDSA P-256 verify in less than 132 μs at 500MHz. EC Ultra 4K and 2K offer the same outstanding performance density as EC Ultra 8K in more compact forms.
- Ultra-high speed public key Elliptic Curve cryptography
- Full algorithmic support for ECDSA sign and Verify
- NIST P-Curve Support
- Brainpool and general curve support available
- Single engine implementation for lowest latency
- High performance density
- Any size operation, including 192, 224, 256, 384, and 521
- Simple integration and excellent performance from a small core.
- Simulation model
- V2V, V2X, Communications, Automotive, Security