CGsnap is an ultra-low footprint GPS/A-GPS baseband IP solution for mobile applications. CGsnap uses CellGuide’s GPSense positioning firmware to provide unsurpassed GPS performance.
CGsnap seamlessly integrates with CellGuide’s ACLYS-L GPS L1 RF front-end solution, offering simple and full support for system integration. Additionally, CGsnap smoothly operates with industry standard GPS RF front-end solutions.
CGsnap’s ultra-small footprint, low power consumption and resulting unit cost outperform competing solutions and exceed industry requirements for deep urban navigation performance. Relying on SNAP technology, minimal power consumption enables longer battery life for mobile devices.
CGsnap offers system designers and manufacturers an easy-to-implement, fully integrated solution that lowers product BOMs while enabling superior performance.
- Very low unit cost
- -160 dBm sensitivity for tracking in deep urban and indoor environments
- -146 dBm autonomous sensitivity for fast TTFF in all environments
- Multimode: Autonomous GPS, A-GPS, Long-term Ephemeris and Self Assist
- Leading low power tracking capability for extended battery operation enables weeks of operation on a single battery
- Ultra-small footprint – gate count <60k gates
Block Diagram of the Ultra-Low Footprint GPS/A-GPS Baseband IP Solution