The miniIO buffer family are equipped with programmable features that enable users to adjust the miniIO characteristics to meet the demands of particular working environments.
- More than 30% smaller
- No compromise of ESD robustness and latch-up immunity
- Supports three operating voltages: 1.8 V, 2.5 V, and 3.3 V
- Programmable output driving capability with the turn-on speed of output buffer
- Programmable pull-up/pull-down resistors
- Programmable input threshold voltage
- Pad-Over-Circuit (POC) applications (Optional)