The multi-voltage I/O buffers are designed to operate at 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V supply voltages. This I/O buffer family is equipped with programmable features that enable users to adjust the I/O characteristics to meet the demands of the desired working environment.
- Supports three operating voltages using single I/O cell: 1.8 V, 2.5 V, and 3.3 V
- Suitable for variation power environments
- Programmable output driving capability with the turn-on speed of output buffer
- Programmable pull-up/pull-down resistor
- Programmable input threshold voltage
- ESD robustness and latch-up immunity proven by Silicon
- Pad-Over-Circuit (POC) applications (Optional)