SoftJin’s Universal TV Encoder IP accepts BT 601/656 or BT 709/1120 stream as input and generates a high quality SD/ HD video data which is accepted by a wide range of SD and HD Display devices.
As a cost-effective encoder IP, it supports generation of SD output which can be given to any display unit which support CVBS, S-Video or Component video standards. The HD output can generate YPbPr standard data for Analog HD TV as well as HDMI standard data for digital HD TVs.
This makes the Universal TV Encoder IP as an ideal building block for SoCs or FPGA based Systems targeting Set-top-box, Media players, TVs and digital camera processors.
- Supports BT601, BT656 and BT 709/1120 input formats
- Supports NTSC, PAL, SECAM output standard definition video standards
- Supports input in both interlaced and non interlaced formats
- Supports High Definition Analog and Digital output video formats (YPbPr standard data for Analog HD TV and HDMI standard data for digital HD TVs)
- Supports Composite, S-video, Component video output standards
- De-interlacing and up-scaling of SD to HD
- Supports internal Color Bar mode
- SD output generation at 480i/576i video modes
- HD output generation at 480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p video modes
- RTL source code (verilog)
- Datasheet and integration documents