Video wall is a cost effective and flexible alternative to a high priced large screen. The Video wall player enable displaying video on several HDTV arranged like tiles. The large display screen in formed by installing HDTV on grid. The incoming video is split and scaled to match the resolution of video grid and then displayed onto individual HDTV screen. The video synchronization is maintained to display high quality video on each HDTV.
- Input Video Format : CVBS, S-video, DVI
- Output Video Format: YPbPr, DVI
- Input resolution: 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p
- Output resolution:480p, 576p, 720p, 1080p
- Slide show of still images from SD card or USB drive
- Configurable Video Wall sizes: 2x1, 1x2, 2x2,4x4
- RS-232 based configuration and control
- A single chip FPGA based video wall solution supporting various grid configurations.
- SoftJin's Video Wall Player IP is built on a scalable architecture enabling the IP to be used for video wall of any size.
- Supports both Analog and Digital High definition input/output video formats.
- RTL source code (verilog)
- Synthesis and simulation scripts
- Detailed user documentation, including RTL source code documentation