The SGC21300 is a very high PSRR, very low noise band gap voltage reference that provides a fixed voltage outputs from inputs between 1.8 V and 5.5 V.
The architecture of the SGC21300 enables the reference to be operated at a very low quiescent current while still realizing excellent DC and PSRR characteristics.
The core includes a bias current generator with multiple outputs and a reference lock detector.
Trimming is available for increased initial accuracy and temperature compensation.
It is specified from TJ = -40 °C to +125 °C and is designed to achieve ± 0.5% overall accuracy after trim (over Load/Line/Temp).
- Low power Band Gap reference
- Very low IQ: 10 μA
- +/- 0.5% Accuracy
- Excellent line regulation (< 20 μV/V)
- Ultra-high PSRR:
- 90 dB @ 20kHz; 80 dB @ 100 kHz; 60 dB @ 1MHz
- Very Low Noise: 10 μVrms typical (10 Hz to 100 kHz)
- Fixed output voltage from 0.6 V to 1.5 V
- Multiple bias current values:
- PMOS 1 μA x 4
- PMOS 0.5 μA x 4
- PMOS 0.1 μA x 4
- Large input range, from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
- Reference lock indicator
- Indicative core area: 0.1 mm2
- Layout (GDSII)
- Netlist (CDL)
- Abstract (LEF)
- Timing (LIB)
- Model (Verilog)
- Assembly Guidelines