The XDR Clock Generator provides the necessary clock signals to support an XDR memory subsystem using a system reference clock input with or without spread spectrum modulation. The XCG includes four differential clock outputs, the XCG provides an off-the-shelf solution for a broad range of high performance interface applications.
- Quad (open drain) differential output drivers
- Less than 20ps short term jitter
- Spread spectrum reference clock input to minimize EMI
- Differential or single-ended reference clock input:
- 100 / 133 MHz
- Programmable frequency multiplier
- Select any one to four outputs
- Select mode of operation
- Frequency multipliers: 3, 4 , 5, 6, 8, 9/2, 15/2 and 15/4.
- VDD = 2.5V ± 0.125V
- 28 pin TSSOP package