The 3GPP standards body – a collaborative effort among telecommunication associations – is actively working on the fourth generation (4G) of mobile phone system specification as part of the new technology LTE-Advanced (LTE-A).
The CLP-412 core is a member of Elliptic’s broad family of 3GPP/LTE/LTE-A security IP solutions and it targets the new security algorithms introduced to support wireless networks in key Asian markets. The CLP-412 implements the confidentiality (128-EEA3) and integrity (128-EIA3) algorithms
- Support for new 3GPP/LTE-A security algorithms
- Confidentiality mode 128-EEA3 (Release 10)
- Integrity mode 128-EIA3 (Release 10)
- ZUC key stream generator
- Flow through architecture
- Configurable for performance and size requirements
- LTE-Advanced technology. The goals include peak data rates of 1 Gbps in support of the 4G requirements, faster switching between power states and improved performance at the cell edge.
- The CLP-412 supports the new set of security algorithms being standardized for 3GPP/LTE/LTE-A wireless networks acceptable to the Asian market: