The CLP-410 core is a member of Ellipticís broad family of 3GPP/LTE/LTE-A security IP solutions and it targets the new security algorithms introduced to support wireless networks in key Asian markets. The CLP-410 implements the key stream generator ZUC.
- Support for new 3GPP/LTE-A security algorithms (ZUC key stream generator)
- Configurable for performance and size requirements
- ASIC size 10 K gates
- Throughput 6 Gbps
- Maximum frequency 500 MHz in a typical 65nm process
- The 3GPP is actively working on the LTE-Advanced technology. The goals include peak data rates of 1 Gbps in support of the 4G requirements, faster switching between
- power states and improved performance at the cell edge. ZUC is at the base of a new set of security algorithms being standardized for 3GPP/LTE/LTE-A wireless networks.
- Verilog HDL
- Sample simulation script
- Sample synthesis script and constraints