Truechip's AMBA ATB Verification IP provides an effective & efficient way to verify the components interfacing with AMBA ATB interface of an ASIC/FPGA or SoC.
Truechip's AMBA ATB VIP is fully compliant with standard AMBA 3 ATB (aka ATB v1.0) and AMBA 4 ATB (aka ATB v1.1) protocol. This VIP is a light weight VIP with easy plug-and-play interface so that there is no hit on the design time and the simulation time.
- Compliant to AMBA 3 ATB (aka ATB v1.0) and AMBA 4 ATB (aka ATB v1.1) Protocol.
- Parameterized address and data width and hence capable of configuring all possible ATB and TPIU bus widths.
- Bus Monitor is easy to Plug-in and is complaint to standard
- Supports static and dynamic protocol checks
- Capable of performing register value checks for register bank modified by APB interface.
- Supports Masking of any specific error.
- Provides a full bus coverage analysis.
- Supports multi-master mode
- Supports valid data capture functionality
- Supports variety of error injection mode
- TPIU slave supports all Flushing modes:
- - Manual Flush, Flushin , Trigin
- TPIU slave supports all three modes :
- - Normal, Continuous (Formatter supported) and Bypass
- Supports all patterns and modes of Pattern Generator
- Support for TPIU Lite is also available.
- Available in native SystemVerilog (UVM/OVM/VMM) and Verilog
- Unique development methodology to ensure highest levels of quality
- Availability of Compliance & Regression Test Suites
- 24X5 customer support
- Unique and customizable licensing models
- Exhaustive set of assertions and coverage points with connectivity example for all the components
- Consistency of interface, installation, operation and documentation across all our VIPs
- Test Suite:
- Basic and Directed Protocol Tests
- Random Tests
- Error Scenario Tests
- Assertions & Coverage Tests
- User Guide and Release Notes
Block Diagram of the AMBA ATB Verification IP