The GCI Verification IP is compliant with 1.0 specifications and verifies GCI interfaces of designs GCI Interface. It can work with SystemVerilog,Vera, SystemC, E and Verilog HDL environment. GCI VIP is developed by experts in networking, who have developed networking products in companies like Intel, Cortina-Systems, Emulex, Cisco. We know what it takes to verify a networking product.
GCI VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Follows GCI specification as defined in GCI specification v1.0.
- Recovers clock from input serial data stream
- Supports fixed-sized frames
- Supports 10 bit per lane serdes interface
- Supports configurable number of lanes as per the specification
- Supports training sequence as per spec
- Reset the data link layer
- Supports configurable Tx and Rx long term CRC function per lane
- Per lane skew insertion to test lane alignment.
- Supports very flexible way to test sync and alignment for state machines at startup.
- Supports CID and Idle/Pause frames.
- Supports Scrambler as per spec
- Supports lane reordering as per spec
- Supports breaking of frames into sub-frames.
- Supports replay and error recovery
- Supports polarity inversion
- Addressable registers
- Following error injection is supported
- CRC errors
- Framing errors
- Pause frame errors
- Bad scrambler state
- Lane alignment failure
- Disparity errors
- Invalid code group insertion
- Invalid /K/ characters insertion
- Lane Skew insertion
- Callbacks in TX, RX and monitor for user processing of data
- On-the-fly protocol and data checking.
- Notifies the testbench of significant events such as transactions, warnings, timing and protocol violations.
- Complete functional coverage for both normal and error cases.
- GCI verification IP comes with complete testsuite to test every feature of GCI specifications.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of GCI designs
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of GCI TX and RX
- Simplifies results analysis
- Runs in every major simulation environment
- Complete regression suite containing all the GCI testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of BFM and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.