The JESD207 verifies the Radio Front end-Baseband digital parallel interface.JESD207 VIP can be used to verify BBIC or RFIC following the JESD207 basic protocol as defined in JESD207 and provides the following features.
JESD207 VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Follows JESD207 specification.
- Supports BBIC and RFIC Mode.
- Supports half duplex data transfer.
- Supports DDR source synchronous data transfer timing.
- Supports both data path transaction and control plane transactions.
- Supports data path transaction.
- Supports transmit burst and receive burst.
- Supports both 10bits and 12 bits sample width.
- Supports 2 way interleave and 4 way interleave transactions.
- Supports 1T1R,1T2R,2T2R systems.
- Supports control plane transaction.
- Supports 4 wires write and 4 wires read.
- Supports 3 wires write and 3 wires read.
- 1bit command plus 7bit address control field format.
- Serial clock can be stopped between transactions,reducing control plane power consumption to negligible levels.
- Extended data tranactions.
- Supports various kinds of errors.
- Mixed data error.
- Invalid address error.
- Status counters for various events on bus.
- Supports constraints Randomization.
- Built in functional coverage analysis.
- Callbacks in BBIC and RFIC for various events.
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of JESD207 designs.
- Easy to use command interface simplifies testbench control and configuration of BBIC and RFIC.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete source code of bfm and monitor.
- Complete regression suite containing all the JESD207 testcases.
- Examples's showing how to connect various components,and usage of BBIC,RFIC and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Block Diagram of the JESD207 Verification IP with compliance testsuite