The Verification IP (VIP) for MIPI SoundWire provides an efficient and simple way to verify the MIPI SoundWire protocol bus. The VIP for MIPI SoundWire is fully compliant MIPI SoundWire Bus Specification.
MIPI SOUNDWIRE VIP is supported natively in SystemVerilog, VMM, RVM, AVM, OVM, UVM, Verilog, SystemC, VERA, Specman E and non-standard verification env
- Supports MIPI SoundWire Specifications
- Full MIPI SoundWire Master, slave and Monitor functionality
- Detects and notifies the test bench of all protocol and timing errors
- Supports IO timing as per the specs
- Supports all frame shapes as defined in specs
- Supports both static and dynamic synchronization
- Support Handing over bus control to Monitor based on BREQ bit
- Support BANK handling as per specs
- Supports handling of all combinations of ACK/NACK responses
- Supports all commands, PING, Read, Write as per the specs
- Supports all registers definitions as per the specs with proper read/write attributes
- Supports dynamic shape and payload switching
- Support groups and group response generation and handling
- Various kind of Master and Slave errors generation and detection
- Parity errors
- CRC errors
- Dynamic Sync bit errors
- Static sync bit errors
- Slave responding when not address not assigned
- Master startup using wrong shape
- Status counters for various events in bus
- Callbacks in node transmitter, receiver and monitor for user processing of data
- MIPI SoundWire Verification IP comes with complete test suite to test every feature of MIPI SoundWire specification
- Functional coverage for complete MIPI SoundWire features
- Faster testbench development and more complete verification of MIPI SoundWire designs.
- Simplifies results analysis.
- Integrates easily into OpenVera, SytemVerilog, Verilog, Specman E, and SystemC.
- Runs in every major simulation environment.
- Complete regression suite containing all the MIPI SoundWire testcases.
- Examples showing how to connect various components, and usage of Tx,Rx and Monitor.
- Detailed documentation of all class, task and function's used in verification env.
- Documentation also contains User's Guide and Release notes.
Block Diagram of the MIPI SoundWire Verification IP