OVM Module based VCs are reusableand can be used to establish ready-made verification environment. Each eVC is capable of acting as full verification environment or as a plug-in to an existing environment.
eInfochips' OVM Module based VCs are designed for verification of today's SoC designs. With their object-oriented architecture, eInfochips' eVCs are building blocks for establishing complex and comprehensive verification environment in very short time.
- Functions as one or more of:
- Agent acting as target only
- Agent acting as target and master
- Generates all types of PCI/PCI-X transactions (master) and responses (target)
- Supports memory modeling of all agent memory spaces (configuration/IO/ Memory)
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit transactions
- Supports Power Management option
- Supports Message Signaled Interrupt handling option
- Supports Single Address Cycle (SAC) and Dual Address Cycle (DAC) transactions
- Procedural interface (API methods) that allows a more directed scheme of transaction sending, specifically of configuration transactions
- Built-in bus traffic monitor
- Built-in coverage analysis for transfer types
- Scoreboard checking of input/output
- HDL independent
- PCI-X OVM Module based VC can be used for verification of any Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) agent across all levels of abstraction. It works with all HDL simulators that are supported by Specman Elite™.