The Simulation VIP for PCIe Gen4 is ready-made for your environment, providing consistent results whether you are using Cadence Incisive®, Synopsys VCS®, or Mentor Questa® simulators. You have the freedom to build your testbench using any of these verification languages: SystemVerilog, e, Verilog, VHDL, or C/C++. Cadence Simulation VIP supports the Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) as well as legacy methodologies.
- The VIP is compliant with draft 0.7 of PCI Express spec 4.0.
- Enables Root Complex, End Point, and Switch/Bridge Design-Under-Test Configurations
- Provides Full Stack, Controller Only, and PHY Only verification
- Includes Test Suite
- Full control of link speed, up and down changes
- Detecting inferred electrical idle
- Perform and control all equalization aspects
- Complete link training status state machine (LTSSM) modeling, including all Configuration, Power Saving, and Recovery states
- Full support for up and down configuration (link size)
- Adding skew between lanes
- Part of a complete PCI Express solution including: PCI Express Gen4, PCIe Gen3, PCIe Gen2, NVM Express, Mobile PCI Express, SR-IOV, MR-IOV
- Provide support for Gen4 equalization testing
- Supports x1, x2, x4, x8, x12, x16, and x32 lanes
- Supports the latest engineering change notices (ECNs)
- Speed negotiation and operation at 16GT/s