Alpha Blender is used when two video sources have to be viewed at the same time. It is a process of combining an image with a background to create the appearance of partial or full transparency.
- Blend 2 video source
- Input format for both the video source: RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
- Software programmable Alpha value
- Pipelined multiplier
- Latency of 3 clocks
- Can be used in On Screen Display and Picture in Picture applications
- Simple design makes it easier to integrate in many FPGA families
- Alpha value is programmable from the software
- Please visit our website for Deliverable details.