The logiCC-VI Analog & HDMI & DVI Video Input daughter card expands video input capabilities of feature-rich Xylon's logiCRAFT6 and logiCRAFT-CC platforms. It enables connection of one Analog RGB, HDMI or DVI video input to FPGA chip on Xylon's development platforms through 5-pairs LVDS (4 data pairs + 1 clock pair) interface. The LVDS interface saves the FPGA pin count and makes the prototyping easier.
This daughter card supports video input resolutions up to SXGA (1280x1024 @75 Hz) and all HDTV formats with pixel clock frequency up to 135 MHz. The lowest supported pixel clock frequency is 12 MHz. In addition to the video input, the logiCC-VI provides S/PDIF and I2S outputs towards the logiCRAFT platform.
- Video Input Daughter Card
- Supports Analog&HDMI&DVI video inputs
- Supports all HDTV formats with pixel clock frequency up to 135 MHz
- Input resolutions up to SXGA (1280x1024@75Hz)
- S/PDIF and I2S audio support
- Compatible with Xylon's logiCRAFT-CC and logiCRAFT6 HW platforms