Xylon logiVIEW-SVK Development Platform and Toolset enables automotive designers to quickly start their new Four-Camera Surround View Driver Assistance (DA) design. The Development Platform is based on the Xylon logiCRAFT-CC development board, LVDS daughter cards for camera connections, camera imagers, fish-eye lenses, and Xylon IP cores and software solutions. Xylon provides technical support to novice kit users as a part of the deliverables.
The key IP core for the Surround View DA Systems and similar products is the logiVIEW Perspective Transformation and Lens Correction Image Processor.
The Surround View DA enables the driver to see 360-degrees around the vehicle on the LCD instrument cluster or the Central information Display (CID). By way of the four megapixel camera imagers mounted on the vehicle, the surroundings can be seen from different perspectives that eliminate all blind spots and increase safety and comfort.
The logiVIEW-SVK now supports 3D visualizations of vehicle's surrounding!
- Second generation of Xylon's design framework for automotive Surround View Driver Assistance (DA) Systems - supported new features, i.e. 3D view
- Based on Xilinx® Spartan®-6 FPGA
- HW platform includes everything for installation in test vehicles: boards, cameras, lenses and cabling
- The platform comes preloaded with the Surround View DA demo
- Calibration software for lens correction, camera perspective corrections, dynamic (load) calibration and image stitching - enhanced preview modes!
- Stitched video from 4 cameras can be displayed on PC monitor; supported multiple surroundings views, including the 3D visualizations
- 25 hours of tech support (e-mail)
- Provides pre-designed interfacing infrastructure and saves months of development. The platform and toolset enable automotive designers to evaluate the quality of the solution, explore new ideas and methodologies, and jump-start their next highly differentiated Surround View DA System design.
- Video processing in a single mid-sized Xilinx Spartan-6 FPGA, without external processors with 3D graphics engines.
- 1x Xylon logiCRAFT-CC Development Board (Xilinx® Spartan®-6 XC6SLX150T device)
- 2x LVDS receiver boards (logiCRAFT-CC side)
- 4x LVDS transmitter boards (camera side)
- 1x Xylon logiCC-ESW5 5-ch Ethernet Switch Board
- 4x Omnivision OV10635 1-megapixel camera sensor
- 4x Largan fish-eye (wide FOV) 95321A lenses
- reference logicBRICKS FPGA Design
- evaluation logicBRICKS IP cores
- demo application supporting different views of vehicle's surroundings
- calibration software
- cabling and power supply