The DCPB-2160 is a PCI-Express acceleration board for performing JPEG 2000 decompression. It is compatible with the DCPB-2120 JPEG 2000 HD encoder board and can process 90 frames per second in 1080p (1920x1080) resolution. The DCPB-2160 combines performance, robustness and high quality to provide a solution for decoding high-definition content.
Its compactness makes the DCPB-2160 an excellent alternative to PC clusters, offering real-time decoding capability in a PCIe form factor. Moreover it is built on FPGA technology, which offers the advantages of flexibility and upgradeability.
The DCPB-2160 can be used for various broadcast or other applications, including monitoring, distribution, archiving, production, etc.
- PCIe board, 4 lanes
- Input: j2c codestream (adapted Digital Cinema Profile)
- Output: uncompressed images or video in YCbCr 4:2:2 format
- Custom image size up to 1080p in a single tile
- More than real-time decoding of 1080p60
- Multi-stream capability
- Lossless decompression support
- SDK, including drivers and API