NAND Host Controller provides an easy interface to access NAND Flash Memory devices. It handles all set of commands, address and data sequence.
- Simple streaming interface towards user logic for data read and write
- Commands supported towards NAND Flash Memory:
- Read for Copy Back
- Page Program,
- Copy-Back Program,
- Block Erase,
- Random Data Input,
- Random Data Output and Read Status
- ECC Logic: Hamming code used to correct 1-bit error and detect 2-bit errors
- Commands supported from user: Block Erase, Read, Program and Copy-Back Program
- Supports timeout mechanism for all NAND commands and operations
- 2K-byte buffer for write data
- 2K-byte buffer for read data
- Identify factory defined invalid blocks
- Controller can be interfaced with SLC and MLC NAND flash devices from leading NAND manufacturers
- Core is compliant with Open ONFI 1.0 standard
- Controller supports rich set of NAND commands.
- Please visit our website for Deliverable details.