Echo cancellation eliminates echo in a two-way voice transmission. Picus Tech implementation of AEC uses subband filter approach compensating echo in each sub band. The approach allows for superior cancellation. The echo cancellation as well as adaptation continues during double talk greatly enhancing the user experience.
- Fast rate of adaptation
- Superior audio quality, preserves naturalness of speech after cancellation
- Robust double talk detection.
- High convergence
- Low delay
- Supports Variable Tail length
- Adapts to change in echo path
- AEC parameters can be configured
- Optimized for target platform
- Can be easily integrated on Android or Linux platforms.
- Superior echo cancellation without introducing audio artifacts or discontinuities
- Multi channel support