You are here:
Bluetooth Protocol Stack
- HCLT Bluetooth Protocol Stack (HBPS) is a high performance, low footprint, and highly portable solution for the embedded market.
- It supports the Windows NT/98/2000/CE and uITRON (Micro- ITRON) Operating Systems and the UART, USB and RS-232 interfaces.
- It is written in ANSI C and uses an OS independent architecture to provide maximum portability across various operating systems along with very less time-to-market.
- This stack is already licensed to a Japanese customer to run on their Toshiba's TX39xx processor based platform and an American customer for their Cordless Telephony Application.
- This platform runs UDEOS implementation of uITRON.
- The Baseband simulator replaces the link between two Bluetooth Hardware modules with a serial cable (or Ethernet connection). It simulates the Baseband and link layers of the Bluetooth Specification. It may be useful in two scenarios:a) During Bluetooth Hardware Development: As a reference for verifying the functionality of the hardware. The behavior of the hardware may be verified against Simulator's behavior for a given set of HCI commands. b) During Application Development: The simulator can be used in place of expensive Bluetooth hardware during debugging phase. There is no need to buy expensive Sniffer equipment as the simulator provides packet capture and display feature too.The Baseband simulator is written in ANSI C and provides a well-defined set of interfaces. It implements the LMP (Link Manager Protocol) layer, and provides interface to the HCI layer. It can either be linked with HCLT Bluetooth Protocol Stack (HBPS) or any application that needs to transfer HCI packets.The simulator uses an OS independent architecture. It supports most of the commonly used HCI commands. Currently it has been tested with Windows NT/98 and Windows CE.
- Industry Domains
- Mobile phone and PDA manufacturers%B7
- Cordless Telephone manufacturers (Replacement for cable transmission)
- Wireless Chat
- OBEX Demo Application
- TCS Demo Application
- Bluetooth Protocol Analyzer
- Software: C
- Hardware: Toshiba TX 3904, Toshiba TX 3927, INTEL x86, Pentium, Hitachi SH3 and SH4 (Both little endian and big endian architectures are supported.)
View Bluetooth Protocol Stack full description to...
see the entire Bluetooth Protocol Stack datasheet
- get in contact with Bluetooth Protocol Stack Supplier