You are here:
Convergent Mobility SolutionVoice Anywhere
- Mobile phones and PDAs are becoming ubiquitous utility in daily life of the common man all over the world. Various companies are providing the mobile services all around the globe. These companies are looking for new and value added services to get an edge over the others, to reach more number of subscribers and to increase the traffic on their networks thus increasing the ARPU. CMS (Convergent Mobile Solution) is one of the new dimensions in these endeavors. CMS provides new access methods e.g. voice and data to various services e.g. news, weather etc which are mostly based on SMS. The voice and data calls to access the utility services directly adds to ARPU. Location based services are also combined in this framework to provide add on advantage to subscriber to access the information. The voice platform will help the user to get rid of from typing the letters on small screen by providing voice commands and menu.
- CMS provides a voice interface along with a data call interface with the existing databases (Movies, Restaurants, News, Whether, Lottery etc.) and location based services (details of nearest hospital information, school information, To-Let Information, Properties details in that location etc). This platform can be extended to provide voice and data call interface to the other existing business domains like Hospitals, Retail, Insurance etc.
- Business Proposition for mobile Service Providers:
- CMS architecture provides the integration of the SMS based services to the voice based services increasing the voice calls thus increasing the ARPU for the mobile service providers.
- Business Proposition for the Business Domains
- The Business domains will no longer be required to install separate IVR systems for separate domains. There XML based IVR services will be provided by the mobile service provider with a thin client implemented at the business domain end. This will reduce the implementation and maintaiance cost for the business domains by a factor of X/4 to X/8.
View Convergent Mobility SolutionVoice Anywhere full description to...
see the entire Convergent Mobility SolutionVoice Anywhere datasheet
- get in contact with Convergent Mobility SolutionVoice Anywhere Supplier
Convergent Mobility Solution - Voice Anywhere