You are here:
exFAT for Embedded Systems
- Tuxera is the first independent software vendor that has access to exFAT and TexFAT specifications, source code and verification tools from Microsoft. Microsoft supports exFAT as the first-choice for many Windows interoperability needs including flash memories in consumer devices. For example exFAT is an integral part of the SDXC and the Memory Stick XC formats. The Tuxera exFAT driver is ideal for:
- Flash drives including devices that use high-speed SDXC, Memory Stick XC and other memory cards
- Consumer electronics requiring energy-efficiency
- Save in R&D and time to market.
- Best reliability you can get.
- Professional integration, tuning and optimization.
- Support and updates.
- Tuxera exFAT for Embedded Systems will be first available for Linux. Tuxera is also porting the product to proprietary platforms.
View exFAT for Embedded Systems full description to...
see the entire exFAT for Embedded Systems datasheet
- get in contact with exFAT for Embedded Systems Supplier