Picus Tech has developed a low footprint and highly optimized Sorenson H.263v1 video decoder (FLV container).
- The decoder works for all video resolution settings, limited only by available memory
- Simple and easy to use API, which allows easy integration
- Limited usage of slower external memory, which ensures high performance on platforms using external memories
- Supports H.263v1 Sorenson Bit stream (draft version of H.263, May 1996) for FLV file format
- Easily extendible to other platforms
- Utilizes SIMD instructions on ARM11 and SIMD NEON instructions for best performance on ARM11 and Cortex-A8 cores.
- Ultra fast implementation.
- Low memory footprint