Fractional Sample Rate Convertor is used to compensate or match two digital clocks. When a digital audio signal is derived from a clock source and processed by another component using a different clock source, the minute mismatch between clocks, will cause drift, which over a period of time causes time sync issues, under run or overflows.
The module is also referred to as asynchronous sample rate convertor
- Can compensate one sample over a block of 1024 samples, as -/+1
- Distortion free compensation
- Low THD
- Low memory requirements
- Fully reentrant implementation eases memory allocation
- Simple and easy to use API, which allows easy integration
- Highly optimized in assembly for best performance
- Easily extendible to other platforms
- Optimized for target platform
- Can be easily integrated on Android or Linux platforms.