Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems are becoming complex due to multi-format contents, convergence and connectivity requirements. There has been an increasing trend for using Linux operating system for Automotive IVI systems. The Tizen IVI is a Linux based open source development platform that enables rich internet and multimedia experience for IVI systems and offers a consistent user experience across devices.
PathPartner is an associate member of GENIVI. PathPartner offers licensable software components, GENIVI compliant reference IVI implementation, BSPs and Automotive IVI Systems. Our reference IVI solution is an ARM optimized implementation of Tizen IVI OS.
- GENIVI 3.0 and 4.0 compliance ready
- Movie/Music Playback:
- Video: H.264, MPEG4, MPEG2, VC1
- Image : JPEG, PNG, GIF
- Audio: MP3, AAC, WMA, Ogg
- Format: MP4, AVI, ASF, WMV, Ogg, MP3, DIVX
- Gstreamer Multimedia Framework
- Yocto based IVI distribution enabling easy cross platform migration
- CE Connectivity: USB, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Smartphone Connectivity: MirrorLink client, Miracast sink & source.
- Sample User Interface