You are here:
- Fully Compliant to ITU-T.81 Recommendations
- Encoder supports Baseline Sequential Encoding
- Decoder supports Sequential and Progressive Decoding
- Low memory and MIPS requirements
- Scalable capability for compression rate and resolution of pictures
- HCL Technology has developed highly optimised implementation of ITU-T JPEG Encoder and Decoder for various processors. ITU JPEG is the most used still image -compression algorithm in Digital cameras, mobile phone and Internet applications.
- The source image is separated into Y, Cb and Cr components. Then each component is partitioned into 8 x 8 blocks and applied to Forward Discrete Cosine Transform, Quantization, Zigzag scanning and Huffman entropy coding.
- Digital Still Camera
View JPEG full description to...
see the entire JPEG datasheet
- get in contact with JPEG Supplier