IRIS-VISTA is a unique video stabilization system for embedded devices, targeting to eliminate camera motion caused by hand jitter in real-time. It is based on the advanced IRIDA LABS’s motion estimation technology, being able to estimate 5 DoF motion and allowing the process of 1080p60 video in real-time. The computational requirements as well as the associated power consumption have been kept very low and therefore IRIS-VISTA is the best choice for mobile appliances.
- Tested on TI, ARM, Tensilica IVP Processors
- Fast and precise video stabilization, 5 DoF
- Handshake motion compensation
- Rolling Shutter Correction
- Real time 1080p60 performance
- Ultra-low computational requirements.
- Low power consumption
- Clear and smooth video output
- Result in professional-looking videos
- Platform independed
- Library files, technical documents, etc. for application development are provided per supported platform. For details, please contact Irida Labs.