GDA offers a Media Sharing Component based on the DLNA guidelines that can be easily integrated with Home Networking and Handheld / Mobile devices like TVs, Media Players, Cameras, NAS, Printers, etc. with minimal efforts and provides a good way for for OEMs to make their device DLNA compliant.
- DMP, M-DMP & DMR Browse Content (Player only), Search content (Player only), Playback Content, Media seek, Trick mode play
- DMS & M-DMS Content Directory service (CDS), Connection Management (CMS), Search Command response, Database plugin (to support search command), Media Transcoder
- DMC & M-DMC Media Server Control Point, Media Renderer Control Point
- M-DMU & M-DMD Upload Media to Server, Download Media from Server
- Common OS Abstraction, Linux OS support, Windows OS support, Device discovery & control, HTTP Transport, RTP Transport, DRM, DTCP-IP
- Platform independent and easily integrated resulting in rapid time-to-market.
- Easily portable/customizable with minimum changes in current component to make existing product DLNA compliant. It can reduce customer’s considerable time for development.
- Customizable Media interface Layer provided for adding new customer specific features and future expansion.
- Media Sharing Client component library.
- Hardware/OS wrapper interface code access for targeted platform/OS.
- Access to complete documentation includes User Manual, Integration guide, Interfaces details etc.
- Complete Source Code access at additional cost (Optional)