You are here:
mobile location technology
- accuracy results of 50 metres on GSM networks, with even greater accuracy predicted for 3G.
- cost, accuracy and efficiency benefits over and above those promised by other location technologies.
- ease of implementation over competing positioning technologies and is available as a portfolio of software components which, when integrated, deliver a fully standardised E-OTD solution. Practically, this means a small software upgrade to the handset and upgrade to an existing mobile operators network.
- resilient and accurate positioning performance in buildings or areas of high urban density or whilst in transit.
- handset integration facility - expert guidance service which enables handset manufacturers to upgrade their handset platforms with E-OTD functionality.
- closely allied to the network equipment vendor's product roadmaps, Cursor technology evolves through from 2G to 3G.
View mobile location technology full description to...
see the entire mobile location technology datasheet
- get in contact with mobile location technology Supplier