Noise reduction (Noise Suppression) module eliminates unwanted noise from the signal by determining actual noise level in the speech itself.
- Superior Noise Reduction, preserves naturalness of speech
- Automatic threshold detection
- No fixed threshold required for VAD detection
- Low memory requirements
- Fully reentrant implementation eases memory allocation
- Simple and easy to use API, which allows easy integration
- Highly optimized in assembly for best performance
- Easily extendible to other platforms
- Optimized for target platform
- Can be easily integrated on Android or Linux platforms.