You are here:
NTFS driver for Embedded Systems
- Tuxera NTFS is Tuxera’s flagship commercial NTFS driver. Many chipset and hardware manufacturers as well as software and system integrators have chosen Tuxera NTFS for Embedded System to ensure seamless interoperability with Windows and Mac computers. Some typical uses have been:
- System-on-a-chip (SoC) solutions
- Network-attached storage devices (NAS)
- Home entertainment devices such as set-top boxes, audio/video players and recorders
- Portable computers including netbooks and other handhelds.
- Quick-boot solutions such as Linux-based systems on BIOS or other ROM.
- Demanding expert systems such as forensics, intelligence, medical and military.
- Extreme performance.
- Tuxera NTFS for Embedded Systems offers dramatic performance improvements for the most demanding users. The read/write performance can be 30-50 times better compared to our NTFS-3G driver. In most cases the speed is comparable or faster than ext3, the most common Linux file system. Thus, the Tuxera NTFS is clearly one of the world’s fastest Linux file systems available.
- Best reliability you can get.
- The Tuxera NTFS technology is based on our open source products, which have been in production use in millions of installations since 2000. As the saying goes: given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow. In Tuxera, we have additionally developed a robust test suite. Every software that leaves our labs has passed all our tests.
- Professional integration, tuning and optimization.
- The software are always tailored into the customer platform to get the best possible result. Tuxera engineers have many years of experience in kernel development in Linux and other systems who have earned their ranks being the most contributive and effective in open competitive projects.
- Commercial licensing.
- Tuxera utilizes the well-known dual-licensing model where you can commercially license the software to be included in closed source, proprietary products and custom platforms. Otherwise the open source drivers cannot be integrated legally into closed source environments due the GPL license.
- Support and updates.
- We offer prompt email and phone support for our customers. You get also free access to product updates that bring new improvements and features.
View NTFS driver for Embedded Systems full description to...
see the entire NTFS driver for Embedded Systems datasheet
- get in contact with NTFS driver for Embedded Systems Supplier